Omegle.com *Talk to strangers haha

Hello silent readers hehe okay td boringg gilee haa then bukak laa omegle.com haha aku suka mencarut kt situ layan laa org2 kt situ then tgok laa perbualan kt bawah niee k .

You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
Official messages from Omegle will not be sent with the label 'Stranger:'. Strangers claiming to represent Omegle are lying.
Stranger: hey
You: hiii
Stranger: it's raining hereeee
Stranger: hw r u?
You: fine thank you
You: where are u from
Stranger: I'm from indonesia.don't disconnect me :/
Stranger: and u?
You: malaysia
You: female or male
Stranger: age?
You: age ?
Stranger: I'm 15
Stranger: female.u?
You: 14 lol
You: female too
Stranger: oookay
Stranger: what's ur name?
You: ika fer short and you
Stranger: I'm opiy
Stranger: what r u doin now?
You: okay cool
You: tumblr-ingg
You: and youu
Stranger: u have tumblr ? :)
Stranger: just tweeting
You: yes
You: tweeting ? ohh okay
Stranger: I love tumblr too
Stranger: u have twitter acc?
You: me too hehe
You: twitter acc ? yes i have
Stranger: can u follow me :)
Stranger: we can be friend
You: gimme ur name
Stranger: @ophvious
You: ok i'll follow you
Stranger: I follow everyone back
Stranger: and ur twitter name is?
You: ieykaa
You: do you have tumblr ?
Stranger: yeah
You: gimme ur url
Stranger: http://iamlilbitfreak.tumblr.com/
You: ok thank you
Stranger: ur welcome :)
Stranger: what time's there
You: 4:20 ppm
You: *pm
You: are u a beliebers fan ?
Stranger: ya
Stranger: u?
You: me too !
Stranger: :D
Stranger: what's ur tumblr.gimme the url
You: hellosilentreaders.tumblr.com
Stranger: ok
You: can u follow my twitter ?
Stranger: ya sure
You: okay :)
Stranger: follow me back
You: okay i'll
Stranger: so is justinbieber following u?
You: no :(
You: and you
Stranger: not yet :(
Stranger: but I hope he will
You: yeahh me too
You: i love justin bieber
Stranger: me too :D
Stranger: ur not too active on twitter?
You: yeahh hehe
You: btw i have follow ur twitter
Stranger: thankyouu :)
You: follow back yeahh
You: whatcha doin right now
Stranger: just tweeting.I should be at school for basketball practice now,but it's raining outside
You: basketball ? wooww i love basketball
You: its fun right ?
Stranger: yeah
Stranger: it's my fav sport
Stranger: :)
You: fav ? hehe me too
Stranger: I used to played tennis too,but I prefer basketball
You: ohhh okay
Stranger: and u?
You: badminton and basketball
Stranger: okay.i've sent a req to ur twitter
You: okay i'll accept hee
You: i've read your blog , all about bieber woowww
You: i lov it hehe
Stranger: haha
Stranger: thanks :)
You: i love that pray songs
Stranger: me too
Stranger: btw.i gtg.
You: ohh okay nice to know u btw :)
Stranger: nice talking to u
Stranger: :)
Stranger: bye

Yeahh she's so nice hehe .

Hello silent readers terima kasih kerana membaca post aku yg tak seberapa nii,baca lagi kayy?Much love xoxo :*

Semua dalam blog ini adalah hak milik Ieykaa